Directing and Talent Tips - Information for all production industries
|Home About Jim Directing Tips Studio VO Demo Email|
For fun and profit!
|1. Amidst the
mists and coldest frosts,
With stoutest wrists and loudest boasts,
He thrusts his fists against the posts,
And still insists he sees the ghosts.
2. Around and round the rough and rugged rocks the ragged rascal ran.
3. He sawed six sleek, slim, slender saplings in twain.
4. The seething sea ceaseth, and thus the seething sea sufficeth us.
5. Sheep shouldn't sleep in a shack; sheep should sleep in a shed.
6. Hang the table cloth close to the clothes and close the clothes basket.
7. A box of mixed biscuits and a biscuit mixer.
8. Did you copper bottom 'em, sir? No, I aluminumed 'em, mum.
9. The big black bug bit the big black bear, and the big black bear bled blue blood.
10. Seven shy soldiers salting salmon shoulder to shoulder.
11. She says she shall sew a sheet.
12. We're your well-wishers.
13. Some shun sunshine. Do you shun sunshine?
14. Wayne weeds his wheat near a Widdy Waddy pond. His wheat
was white, and not regular wheat, so he was given the Willy Award
and given a wonderful welcome in Widdy Waddy.
15. Does all oil ooze or is it after all only oil thats hot that oozes often.
Provided by Jim Powell
National On-Camera and Voice-Over Narrator